Quality Engineer Job on the Eastside of King County in Washington State
SmartTalent is working with a leading company that provides custom parts for a wide variety of applications from medical devices and aerospace components to a complete line of plastic hardware for the woodworking industry.
Quality Engineer Job in the QA Department
Job Summary Administers the organization’s QA/QC program.
- Supervise the calibration system, first article inspections including communication with the customers, and support the management of corrective and preventive action as needed.
- Provide guidance, training and work assignments for inspectors.
- Responsible for monitoring compliance to procedures and inspection work instructions.
- Conducts performance reviews and attendance for inspectors.
- Provide information and clarification to the manufacturing area on customer and standard quality concerns and issues.
- CQT, CMI, CQE or equivalent training/education desired
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing (internally and externally).
- Solid understanding of quality inspection and quality system principles
- Minimum of 3 year mechanical inspection, application and background in quality management systems
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory and some training experience
- Problem solving skills – teamwork with other departments
- Ability to direct, train and supervise others independently with solid decision making ability
- Ability to perform quality related and standard business practice mathematics
- Ability to check and edit computer entries or word processing for accuracy
Learn more about this Quality Engineer Job and complete an application.
Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and apply online.
Search for other Engineering Jobs at SmartTalent and beyond.