SmartTalent has a great Direct Hire position in Downtown Seattle for a Medical Biller/Customer Service Rep. Selected candidate must have 2-4 years of experience performing coding/billing working with private insurance, Medicare and Medicaid and working with patients to resolve account status. Ideal candidate will have experience in Ophthalmology or Optometry.
Other duties will include but not limited to:
- Compile data and determine fees, prepare invoice for billing
- Use of ICD-9 and CPT coding
- Answering customer questions regarding their account
- Work internally with all staff to ensure patient charts/data is correct and accurate
- Review and process EOBs from private insurances, Medicare and Medicaid
- Collect Payments from insurances and patients
- Post payments into billing system, handle all AR follow-up with both parties maintain accurate and detailed records
- 2-4 years of experience in Medical Billing with a high level of detail and accuracy
- Intermediate computer skills (MS Office) and ability to learn new software-Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent Time Management and ability to manage deadlines
If you have the experience required and available to interview with us immediately, please forward your resume to: email@example.com with “Medical Biller” in the subject line. Please provide a quick recap of your work history that qualifies you for this role.