Entry Level Mechanical Engineer—Mfg and SolidWorks Experience
This organization builds powerful retail experiences by quickly adapting to the marketplace demands with design, engineering and manufacturing innovations. They are seeking an Engineer to join their team.
- SolidWorks, PDM, Adobe, Autocad
- Read and interpret blue prints and construction Documents
- Bill of materials / MRP Systems
- System Mfg flow process – design, engineering, BOMs, purchasing, machining and installing
- Technical writing of assembly / construction instructions
- Bachelors degree and 3-month internship or 1+ years related experience
- Hands-on work in a Mfg environment, exp with wood products a plus
- Create 3-D shop parts and assembly drawings using SolidWorks software, in a short lead time, to meet fit, form, function, design, quality, cost, ease of manufacturing and assembly
- Broad knowledge of materials applications (metal, plastics, wood, etc.).
- Communicate, oral and written, in a positive and professional manner
- Open and respectful interpersonal skills and able to collaborate on teams effectively
- Initiative and self-directed
- Detail oriented, organized, strong follow-through
If you believe you have the skills for success, please send your resume and info to firstname.lastname@example.org.