This organization builds powerful retail experiences by quickly adapting to the marketplace demands with design, engineering and manufacturing innovations. They are seeking an Engineer to join their team.
- SolidWorks, PDM, Adobe, Autocad
- Read and interpret blue prints and construction Documents
- Bill of materials / MRP Systems
- System Mfg flow process – design, engineering, BOMs, purchasing, machining and installing
- Technical writing of assembly / construction instructions
- Bachelors degree and 3-month internship or 1+ years related experience
- Hands-on work in a Mfg environment, exp with wood products a plus
- Create 3-D shop parts and assembly drawings using SolidWorks software, in a short lead time, to meet fit, form, function, design, quality, cost, ease of manufacturing and assembly
- Broad knowledge of materials applications (metal, plastics, wood, etc.).
- Communicate, oral and written, in a positive and professional manner
- Open and respectful interpersonal skills and able to collaborate on teams effectively
- Initiative and self-directed
- Detail oriented, organized, strong follow-through
If you believe you have the skills for success, please send your resume and info to email@example.com.